Happy Thursday. Welcome to another DOstamper STARS Challenge. Today we are featuring a Color My World challenge. These colors are perfect for autumn. I love how these 2014-16 in-colors can be combined in so many ways.
I finally got the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and just had to play with it. The layout for my card isn't new, but it is new to me. I think I first saw a version of this card during the Stampin' Up Annual Event in July. This really is a great stamp set for layering and creating a collage effect.
Hope you like my card today. Thanks for stopping by!! Stop by my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
- Miriam Bollinger: Wonderful You Card
- Dawn Olchefske: Fall Fest Card
- Judy Strickling: Halloween Punch Art Card
- Connie Plaumann: Autumn Accents Birthday Card
- Robyn Rasset: Hello Fall Card
- Sharon Bennett: Truly Grateful Card
Stamps: Kinda Eclectic
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
Other: Linen Thread, Pearl Basic Jewels, Elegant Butterfly Punch