Thursday, September 18, 2014

DOstamper STARS #099

Happy Thursday.  Welcome to another DOstamper STARS Challenge.  Today we are featuring a  Color My World challenge.  These colors are perfect for autumn.  I love how these 2014-16 in-colors can be combined in so many ways.


I finally got the Kinda Eclectic stamp set and just had to play with it.  The layout for my card isn't new, but it is new to me.  I think I first saw a version of this card during the Stampin' Up Annual Event in July.  This really is a great stamp set for layering and creating a collage effect.



Hope you like my card today.  Thanks for stopping by!!  Stop by my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.

Stamps:  Kinda Eclectic
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Mossy Meadow
Ink:  Stazon Jet Black, Mossy Meadow, Tangelo Twist, Blackberry Bliss
Other:  Linen Thread, Pearl Basic Jewels, Elegant Butterfly Punch

3 comments:

  1. Love it, Cindy. I really need to used that stamp set soon! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun way to use Crumb Cake and this stamp set. I don't yet own it but I am moving it to the TOP of my must have list *Grin*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Cindy! You've made it your own by using these great colors! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete