Monday, September 29, 2014

Blog Candy Winner

Happy Monday.

I am so glad you enjoyed our 100th Thursday DOstamper STARS Challenge cards.  I received many comments and I enjoyed reading them all.  And now for the winner of my blog candy:  Beth A.

Congratulations Beth.  Please email me your full name and mailing address and I will get your prize mailed out to you.

Did you know that Saturday, October 4 is World Card Making Day?  I have something special planned on my blog for that day.  I am going to be starting a new Saturday card series that uses the One Sheet Wonder technique combined with 10 different folding techniques.  Here is a sneak peak:

 
 
I will have all the cutting diagrams as well as instructions for the first two cards.  There will be fifteen different cards in the series.
 
Thanks for visiting.  Stop by again.

No comments:

Post a Comment