Thursday, September 4, 2014

DOstamper STARS #097

Back again for a card share.  Today I am featuring my card for the Thursday DOstamper STARS challenge.

 
Here is my card.  I didn't realize it when I was making my card, but it looks like I not only used the sketch for my layout, but also for the colors of my card.  I love the Confetti Celebration DSP.  It has some really great images and the scale is perfect for card making.  I used my 1 3/4" circle punch for round elements of the sketch.  The sentiment is from a Dozen Thoughts - a great all-around greeting set. 

 
I snuck in a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to complete my card. 

 
Hope you like my card for today.  Thanks for stopping by.  Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
 
Robyn Rasset: Get Your Santa On card
Miriam Bollinger: Lots of Thanks card
Dawn Olchefske:  Ornamental Pines card
Sharon Bennett: Flower Shop Birthday card
 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps:  A Dozen Thoughts
Paper:  Basic Gray, Whisper White, Strawberry Slush, Confetti Celebration DSP
Ink:  Stazon Jet Black
Other:  1 3/4" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Basic Jewels

1 comment: