Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Simple Stems Assortment

Today I am featuring a card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #202.  
 
 
Here is my card.  I rotated the sketch and layered the bottom piece across the card.  This card features the Simple Stems stamp set and Fresh Prints DSP. 

 
I really like this Designer Series Paper.  It has so many different patterns.  I wondered how it would look if I used different paper.  I stamped the same image (some with the Real Red and Coastal Cabana reversed) and layered it on different patterns.  I changed the orientation and layered two pieces on some cards.  The card base is Crumb Cake for all cards, although I am sure they would like good with other colors as well.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted
 
Stamps: Simple Stems, Best of Love
Paper:  Real Red, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake, Fresh Prints DSP 
Ink:  Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake
Other:  Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Candy Dots - Brights, Real Red 1/8" Ribbon, Bermuda Bay 1/8" Ribbon, Labels Collection Framelits


No comments:

Post a Comment