Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy 2014!!

Happy 2014 to everyone.  The holidays are always a crazy time in my house.  It seems like so much goes into the planning and then it is all over in the blink of an eye.  My New Year's Resolution is to do more stamping.  Stampin' Up has so much coming up in January.  Tomorrow is the launch of the new Spring catalog.  Later this month is Sale-A-Bration.
 
Today's DOstamper STARS Challenge card features a sneak peak at one of the stamp sets that will be available during Sale-A-Bration. 
 
 
I love these colors.  They are so bright and happy.  We have been having record low temperatures in Wisconsin this past week.  It makes me happy to think about Spring.

 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted

Stamps: Petal Parade (Sale-A-Bration), Simply Celebrate (Spring Occasions)
Paper:  Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink:  Strawberry Slush, Bermuda Bay, Black Stazon
Other:  None

1 comment:

  1. Love your take on today's color combo. I didn't think I'd like the scallop image from the Petal Parade, but you have me rethinking it.

    ReplyDelete