Thursday, January 9, 2014

Love this Sketch STARS Challenge

Welcome to another Thursday DOstamper STARS challenge.  This week is a sketch challenge.  Initially, this sketch had me stumped.  Then I took the sketch and sat by my DSP box (yes, my DSP has it's own special place in my craft supplies).  Actually, it is hanging file box that holds 12" x 12" paper - perfect for Stampin' Up's Designer Series Paper. 

I needed some bright and cheerful paper today.  We have been having a cold-snap in Wisconsin the past few days and today finally got above zero.  Why again do I live in Wisconsin?

 
I think all the elements of the sketch are there - just slightly modified.  I changed the small flower to a heart and moved it above the sentiment.  It seemed to fit better there.  I used the small scallop stamp from the Petal Parade stamp set (Sale-A-Bration) and just stamped across the scallop circle.

 
The sentiment is from the Best of Love stamp set.  The Best of 25 Years stamp sets are still available until the end of March.

 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted

Stamps: Petal Parade (Sale-A-Bration), Best of Love, Hearts a Flutter

Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gingham Garden DSP
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Jet Black Stazon
Other:  Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Whisper White Organza Ribbon

1 comment: