I have done all the measuring for you and have prepared cutting diagrams to help you get the most from your cardstock and DSP. If you want to work ahead, you can cut the cardstock and DSP and label them with the letter on the diagram. Then sort them by letter so you have all the pieces you need for assembling each card. I also have some general directions for all cards as well as specific directions for each card - including the folding technique.
Here are the cards for this week:
Card G - Standard Side Fold
1. Start with a card base cut 5 1/2" x 8 1/2"
2. Score at 4 1/4"
3. Fold in half on the score line.
Card H - Z-Fold Card
1. Start with a card base cut 4 1/4" x 11"
2. Score at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
3. Fold on both score lines. See photos.
4. Cut a second piece of cardstock measuring 3 1/2" x 4 1/4".
5. Using the piece cut in Step 4, adhere to card base. Apply adhesive to half of the layer and attach to card base. Tip: Do not apply adhesive to entire top layer and that will adhere the card closed.
If you need any of the supplies to make these cards, shop my online store 24/7.
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
Stamps: Something to Say
Paper: Park Lane DSP, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede
Other: Daffodil Delight 1/4" Cotton Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, Neutrals Candy Dots