Two weeks ago, I started a Saturday card series featuring a One Sheet Wonder template that I created, combined with fun folds, to create 15 different cards. If you have not seen it yet, check out this link. One of the folding techniques is the Joy Fold card. This fold is easier than its look and adds such as an impact to your card.
Here are the folding instructions:
- Cut card base to 4 1/4" x 8 1/2"
- Score: 5 1/2"
- Cut second pieces of card stock to 3" x 8"
- Score: 4"
- Adhere 4" x 5 1/4" piece of DSP to inside of card.
- Add adhesive to the back of the smaller card base and adhere to the main card base. Make sure the fold of the smaller card is opening to the right.
- See tutorial if you need more information:
Hope you will try this technique. Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration.
- Dawn Olchefske: Tag Talk Boy or Girl card
- Sharon Bennett: Truly Grateful card
- Robyn Rasset: Fall Fest card
- Heidi Vinkemeier: Flower Patch card
- Connie Plaumann: Trim The Tree cards
- Miriam Bollinger: Perfect Pennants card
- Angela O'Neil: Motley Monsters DSP card
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
Stamps: Good Greetings
Paper: Trim the Tree DSP, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso, Sahara Sand
Other: Early Espresso 1/4" Taffeta Ribbon