Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sketch Pad Zoo - DSC #091

Happy Thursday!!  Time for another DOstamper STARS Challenge.  Today we have a Sketch Pad challenge.
 
 
I used the Flashback DSP for my color inspiration.  I really like that DSP collection.  I especially like the Vanilla/Black grid sheets - just the right scale for cardmaking.

 
When I saw this sketch, I immediately thought of the Zoo Babies stamp set.  I stamped several of the animals on various sized circles.  I offset the stamped images on their layering circles punched from coordinating colored cardstock.

Hope you like my card.  Thanks for stopping by.  Visit my fellow STARS for more inspiration
 
 
 
All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: Zoo Babies, Just Saying
Paper:  Real Red, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Flashback DSP
Ink:  Real Red, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Jet Black Stazon
Other:  2 1/2" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Word Bubbles Framelits

5 comments:

  1. Cute! Those little animals are starting to grow on me..might have to have that set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those zoo animals are just so cute. Love your take on the sketch. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good Cindy - fun pairing! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge

    ReplyDelete