Friday, July 18, 2014

Blog Post #100 - Stars

Hello.  Today is my 100th Blog Post - Hooray!!  I am happy to share a fun card that was inspired by this sketch from Hand Stamped Sentiments.
 
 
I have been sharing some of the Designer Series Paper that is in the 2014-15 Stampin' Up Catalog. Today I am featuring the Maritime DSP.  My card is a fairly literal interpretation of the sketch. I used the paper with the constellation images and combined that with even more stars from the Be the Star stamp set and coordinating framelits.

 
The banners are cut from the Brights Designer Series Paper Stack in Daffodil Delight.

 
Thanks for stopping by. 
 
Stamps: Be the Star
Paper:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Maritime DSP, Brights DSP Stack
Ink:  Night of Navy, Daffodil Delight
Other:  Stars Framelits

4 comments:

  1. Very Cute!!! Love the color combo!!! Great use of the dsp!!! Love the use of the star framelits!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely…love how you combine the stars with the maritime theme. Great card…so why I didn't get that stamp set yet. :)
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, happy 100th post! Great accomplishment :) I love your starry, bright card, and that background paper is awesome! Thanks for playing the sketch at HSS! ~Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love this DSP and stamp set together...perfect with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at HSS!

    ReplyDelete