Thursday, September 12, 2013

Birthday Pennants

Birthday greetings are featured today.  When I first saw the colors at Dynamic Duos, I immediately thought flowers.  But then when I saw the sketch at Technostamper, it seemed like a great layout for a masculine birthday card.

I turned the sketch horizontally and then strung the pennants together with Baker’s Twine.  It is really a fairly clean and simple card, but it still looks great.

Here is my card:
 
 
Hope you like my card!
 

All items Stampin' Up unless noted

Stamp: Pennant Parade, Remembering Your Birthday
Paper:  Old Olive, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Ink:  Pacific Point, Versamark
Other:  White Embossing Powder, Petite Pennants Builder Punch, White Baker’s Twine, Brights Candy Dots, Candy Dot Brad Bases

3 comments:

  1. I really like how you've used our challenge colors. Love the stitching on those pennants! Such a great clean and crisp look!
    Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banners, sweet clean and simple card :) Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How smart was this--great masculine card. I love the colors too. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete