Saturday, April 19, 2014

Six Sided Challenge Miss

Each Thursday, my fabulous upline Dawn Olchefske hosts a challenge on her blog.  Members of her DOstamper STARS are allowed to participate by creating cards/projects and then we host a mini blog hop.

I had a couple ideas for this week's Color My World Challenge.  I thought I would share with you another card I made that uses the same ink colors.


I think it is the quilter in me that really likes the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and coordinating Hexagon Punch.  I used the same greeting as my original card placed at the top of the card. 

Here is the link to my original card.  Let me know which one you like better.

Thanks for stopping by today.

All items Stampin' Up unless noted.
 
Stamps: Six Sided Sampler, Create a Cupcake
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party
Other:  Hexagon Punch, Modern Label Punch, Basic Jewel Rhinestones, Whisper White 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment