Monday, August 19, 2013

Hexagons to the Challenge

Today’s card was inspired by two online challenges.  For the layout, I used the sketch from Clean and Simple Stamping.


For the colors, I used the Dynamic Duos combination.  Pool Party and Basic Black aren't colors I would normally pair together, but they were a lot of fun to work with.  I added some Very Vanilla as a neutral background color.

 

Hope you enjoy my card.


 
 

Stamp:  Paper Pumpkin Introductory Kit
Paper:  Pool Party, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Modern Medley Designer Series Paper
Ink:  Basic Black
Other:  Six Sided Sampler Punch


2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use the Paper Pumpkin kit! Popping up the blue layer really gives this card a lot of dimension.
    I'm so glad you played along with us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/08/52-card-pickup-234.html

    ReplyDelete